Your shopping cart is empty!
|Volume 1: Sections 1 to 24
Volume 2: Sections 25 to 90A
Volume 3: Sections 91 to 114A
Volume 4: Sections 115 to 167 & Appendices
• Highly acclaimed and the most authoritative section wise commentary on the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 providing updated and detailed analysis of its provisions
• Incorporates all judicial and legislative developments
• Widely cited in and referred in numerous Supreme Court and High Court judgments
• Covers all aspects and dimensions of law of evidence in India
• Covers the latest case law and current legislative amendments
• The book is a must buy for practicing advocates, judges, executive magistrates, law firms, students, teachers and researchers of law, in-house counsels, libraries, national and state judicial academies, national and state bar associations, law universities and colleges, police officers and law enforcement agencies
|Edition||20th Edition 2017|
|Author||Woodroffe & Amir Ali (Revised by B M Prasad & Manish Mohan)|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!