Corporate and Allied Laws is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, sections, rules, latest amendments as per ICAI and Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India and cases of Corporate and Allied Laws in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CA Final course, Group 1- Paper 4. All applicable provisions according to the MCA’s and ICAl’s notifications regarding the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 and other Acts have been included and explained in a comprehensive manner with solved practical problems and examples. The book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people.
Some of the key highlights of this edition are:
• Comprehensive coverage of ICAl syllabus
• Amended as per the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015
• 600+ solved practical/theoretical problems
• 32 Exams’ solved questions till May 2016
• 400+ latest cases and rules
• Author’s Notes at appropriate places for core knowledge
• Interpretation of the sections, rules and provisions
• Well-presented flow charts and tables
• Amended as per ICAI’s Notification dated 21-06-2016 for November 2016 Examination.
• Incorporates all Rules/ Notifications/ Circulars/ Clarification/ Orders of MCA till 30•04•2016.
• lncorporates amendments in SEBI (lssue of Capital and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2009
• lncorporates amendments and relevant rules in the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
• Incorporates amendments in the Competition Act, 2002
|Edition||3rd Edition 2016|
|Author||CA Ankit Oberoi|
|Author Description||CA Ankit Oberoi is a Practicing Chartered Accountant, An Author, A Corporate Speaker and a Renowned Faculty of Corporate Laws across the Nation. He is an associate Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Post Graduate in Finance. He is also a licentiate member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of lndia. He has been University ranker throughout his Graduation. His areas of Specialization are Mercantile, Labour, Corporate and International Laws. He has authored several books for CA and CMA students at the Final and Intermediate level which have been bestsellers in their respective markets. He has addressed number of workshops and seminars organized by various management and professional Institutes. He possesses rich experience of teaching Law for Professional Courses like CA& CMA in some of the best professional Coaching Institutes of India. His excellent teaching style, Command over the subject, Past Outstanding Results and extraordinary class performance has made him favourite amongst the students. He has taught and encouraged thousand students and helped several CA, CMA Aspirants in achieving their goals successfully. He believes in imparting knowledge with a vision to ensure that each student should have a strong long-term foundation for the future and becomes a Successful Professional.|