Your shopping cart is empty!
|All India Bar Examination—A Complete Preparation Manual, 3e is a comprehensive book designed to prepare law graduates to enroll with the Bar Council of India and practice the profession of law in India.
The book is a compendium of various reference tools and multiple-choice questions useful for preparation of the All India Bar Examination (AIBE). The content is divided into two parts. Part 1 contains Solved Previous Years’ papers from 2011 to 2015 to familiarize the reader with the structure of the test. Divided into 19 chapters, Part 2 provides the essential fundamentals of the various core subjects of law, followed by subject-wise question banks.
• Covers the entire AIBE syllabus
• Includes Mind Trees for quick revision
• With respect to legal terminologies, provides important distinctions with contextual variations for better conceptual grip
• Provides useful list of maxims with meanings, as well as a list of important abbreviations
• Offers Topic Initiators that provide section-wise listings of articles and topics under the concerned Acts
• Offers Topic Trackers that index important terms within the concerned Acts
• Includes three mock tests in the AIBE format
New to the Edition:-
• Offers new MCQS taking the total count to over 7,250
• Features the 2015 Solved Examination Paper
|Edition||3rd Edition 2016|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!