Your shopping cart is empty!
• India’s first book on service tax in 2 volumes presented in easy to follow divisions: (I) Service Tax at a Glance; (II) Law, Rules & Regulations; (III) Taxation based on the Negative List of Services; (IV) Practice & Procedure.
• Critical analysis of the amendments made during the year 2016-17
• Relevant notifications and departmental clarifications annexed to chapters.
• In-depth coverage of taxation of services based on the Negative List, Exemptions, Abatement, Reverse Charge Mechanism and CENVAT Credit under service tax.
• List of Notifications, Circulars and Trade Notices provided for quick reference.
• All statutory amendments, notable judicial pronouncements, notifications, circulars and trade notices have been adequately covered and fully updated upto March 2017
• The book is an essential reference work for assessees, practitioners, revenue officers and judges.
|Edition||33rd Edition 2017|
|Author||J K Mittal|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!